Hosted PBX - Hosted PBX Overview
What is Hosted PBX?
Our Hosted PBX is a business telephone system that provides the full features of a phone system (PBX) and requires only IP Phones in your office. The physical PBX is located off-site and is operated by your VoIP service provider. We often refer to our Hosted PBX solution as Plug and Play - all you need is internet connectivity and IP phones for your staff and you're ready to go!
Design Your Hosted PBX in 5 Simple Steps
1. Your Phone Numbers: choose to keep your existing number, get a new number and/or get a 1-800 toll-free number.
2. Your Calling Plan: choose between our Basic or Premium plans depending on your Long Distance calling needs.
3. Internet Connectivity: choose from our wide variety of or take our Internet Speed Test >> to make sure your existing internet can support your new Hosted PBX.
4. IP Telephones: choose from our selection of office, manager and conference
5. Auto Attendant: decide if you would like to use an Auto Attendant to greet and direct your callers and how many levels of greetings you would like to use.
Add-ons and Customization
Customize your Hosted PBX with our advanced call functions:
Contact Us >> we'd be happy to answer any questions you have about your new Hosted PBX.